Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Badger & Leonard relaxing.

I have been busy working on our guest bathroom, trying to take baby steps and get back on track with renovations. I did Tung Oil on the wood walls in the hallway with the skylight and the guest bathroom. I am trying to figure out how to build a new vanity cabinet to mimic the one we have but with updated features like drawer glides and soft close drawers.

My heirloom seeds also arrived a couple weeks ago from Baker Creek. Pictures below of my sprouts coming up. We haven't planted our garden bed but hopefully will in the next week or two. My bean came up fastest, the pepper is the first one from a plant I put in last year and gave up on. The other two sprouts - I dunno - will have to wait and see, I don't mark anything when planting! :)

This weekend will probably be out for any home projects - Spring is my fave time of the year due to all of the wonderful dog events. The Fiesta Cluster is this weekend, and Art Detour as well. The K9 Trials are in April - we attended those for the first time last year and it was very interesting watching the law enforcement handlers and their dogs. Quite different training methods! And a huge difference between the breeds and performances. The GSDs are still my fave, the Malinois seemed way too drivey which overtook their obedience at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment